Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

Security Chest information please read

Security Chest information please read Empty Security Chest information please read

Post  Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Each player is allowed ONE (1) Safety/Security Chest per character. There are Safety/Security Chests at Brit Bank in Trammel, as well as the banks in all Guild Towns. ONLY guild members are allowed to puchase Safety/Security Chests in Guild towns all other characters must purchase one at Brit Bank in Tram. If necessary Staff can create more Safety/Security Chests so dont freak out if there aren't any empty ones just page staff so we can take care of it. Anyone caught with a Safety/Security Chest in a guild town that is not a member of that guild will find their chest deleted contents and all with no warning.

Anyone that owns more than one Safety/Security Chest needs to remedy this situation. I will be checking ALL Safety/Security Chests next Sunday (October 9, 2011). At that time anyone that still owns more than one Safety/Security Chest will have ALL their Safety/Security Chests deleted, items and all. Any items in boxes that I delete WILL NOT be replaced, the 50K cost of the chest will not be replaced, if you want the items from these boxes get this taken care of as soon as possible.

ATTENTION ALL *DR* GUILD MEMBERS - Devon is rebuilding the guild house, guild bank, guild stable as well as the guild vendor mall. He will also be decorating the yard. In order for this to happen we have to clear the *DR* Guildhouses yard and start it over from scratch. THIS WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR PLAYER HOUSES THAT ARE IN GUILD TOWN SO PLEASE DO NOT FREAK OUT ABOUT THIS.

Since several *DR* members have Safety/Security chests at the guild town bank I will be moving these chests to your house. If you have more than one chest at your house you will need to empty all but one then single click all the empty ones and click resell.

Once the *DR* guild bank is rebuilt I will return all Safety/Security Chests to the *DR* guild bank. At that time anyone that still has more than one Safety/Security Chest will have all their chests deleted items and all. These items will NOT be replaced so get this taken care of as quickly as possible.

Morganna

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:19 am