Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

+3
Malleus
Shadow Walker
Gwenavier
7 posters

Read this because NOT KNOWING IS NOT ACCEPTABLE

Read this because NOT KNOWING IS NOT ACCEPTABLE Empty Read this because NOT KNOWING IS NOT ACCEPTABLE

Post  Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:29 am

Okay here we go again, I get to rant and EVERYONE had better listen to what I have to say because this is the only time I am going to say this PERIOD!!!!!

1.  Staff is NOT a babysitting service.  We will not follow you around and make sure that you do not lose your gear.  If you fail to insure your gear, fail to keep enough loose gold in your bank to cover the insurance, or fail to turn on insurance renewal then shame on you.  IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY as a player to make sure that your gear is kept in good repair and insured or blessed AT ALL TIMES.

2.  Effective immediately there is no more spawn camping allowed under any circumstances.  If I catch a player camping any spawn on the shard I will strip you naked and put you in the bottom of a dungeon.  Spawn camping is defined as follows:  killing or taming a specific mobile and remaining in its spawn location while waiting for it to respawn so that you can kill or tame it again.  This is an unfair action and prevents other players from being able to come to that specific spawn to kill or tame it and this is no longer allowed.  Repeatedly killing the mobiles for the resource storage key quests is the only time this will be overlooked.

3.  AFK hunting IS NOT ALLOWED under any circumstances.  If we find players afk hunting WITH OR WITHOUT pets you will face consequences.  As I stated in my last rant, if a staff member comes to you while you are ANYWHERE other than your home, a friends home, a guild house, an NPC shop, or a player vendor shop and speaks to you and you do not respond we will give you two minutes to respond and we will speak to you three times in that two minute period.  IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND IN THAT PERIOD WE WILL ASSUME THAT YOU ARE AFK HUNTING AND THE APPROPRIATE MEASURES WILL BE TAKEN.  AFK Hunting is defined as follows: killing a mobile that drops a specific kind of resource or loot that can only be found by killing mobiles (such as but not limited to stone elementals, custom monsters that drop the Gwenavier or Camelot gear, etc) while you are not at your keyboard.  This DOES NOT include afk mining, lumberjacking, or resource gathering harvestable plants such as flax, cotton, reagents, corn or wheat.

A.  If you are caught killing mobs while you are afk you will lose whatever container your loot is going into including but not limited to your take bag, backpack of weight reduction, resource storage keys,  or master keys.

B.  In addition to statement A above, AFK Hunting with a pet(s) WILL result in the pet(s) being deleted.  This is posted in more than one location on these forums and apparently some of you think this is a joke, well IT IS NOT.  If you are caught a second time AFK hunting with pets then you will lose every pet that you own, including those that are shrunken, stabled, on stable posts at your home, in containers in your home or bank etc.  EVERY SINGLE PET THAT YOU OWN WILL BE DELETED AND YOU WILL NOT GET THEM BACK (even ones that have been made into paragons).  Do not go to a spawn and hide behind a mountain or rock outcropping while your pet does your killing for you, do not hide while your pet does your killing for you, do not allow your pets to wander off the screen that you are on and kill things, and do not ever and I do mean EVER leave your pets to beat on or kill monsters while you go somewhere else and do something else under ANY circumstances.  IF YOU ARE HUNTING AND NEED A BATHROOM BREAK, FOOD BREAK, SMOKE BREAK, OR NEED TO LEAVE YOUR COMPUTER FOR ANY REASON AT ALL YOU NEED TO SHRINK YOUR PET(S) AND GO TO A SAFE LOCATION UNTIL YOU ARE ABLE TO RETURN AND CONTINUE HUNTING.

I hope that I have made myself clear this time because these actions will not be tolerated any longer.

Lady Morganna Shard Co-Owner
    Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

Read this because NOT KNOWING IS NOT ACCEPTABLE Empty Re: Read this because NOT KNOWING IS NOT ACCEPTABLE

Post  Gwenavier Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:30 pm

I want everyone to acknowledge that they have read this post.Just a simple reply I have read it with your char name will do.
    Shadow Walker

Read this because NOT KNOWING IS NOT ACCEPTABLE Empty Acknowledgement

Post  Shadow Walker Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:04 pm

I have read, understand, and will comply with the rules as stated.  Shadow
    Malleus

Read this because NOT KNOWING IS NOT ACCEPTABLE Empty Re: Read this because NOT KNOWING IS NOT ACCEPTABLE

Post  Malleus Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:22 pm

These rules have been around for a number of years. Staff devotes a lot of effort so all can play and enjoy this shard. Be sure to abide by the rules, AND DON"T FORGET TO VOTE........  Malleus
    jandra

Post  jandra Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:17 pm

i have read and will do my best to follow all rules

Post  Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:40 pm

Though I do not hunt or do champs, i have read and understand the need for this rule. My thanks to the staff for providing this great shard for my new home. 

cheers 
    Ysane/Luna

Post  Ysane/Luna Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:32 pm

Read and Noted!!! Smile .. Luvs ya!
    *Hugs* and *Smiles*
    Rayray
    Rayray

Post  Rayray Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:49 pm

got it!
    Kellsha

Post  Kellsha Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:59 pm

Read it and will make sure Dragon and Maka understand it as well.
    Kellsha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:33 am