Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

Just a few things to tell you guys please read

Just a few things to tell you guys please read Empty Just a few things to tell you guys please read

Post  Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:55 pm

Okay a few changes have been made due to the recent revert.

First - The Gate house has been relocated. There is still a gate at Luna bank and it will take you to the new Gate House location. It is in the Felluca Skara Brae Councilors Hall. You can also use your red Travel Book and go to Fel cities then Skara Brae then hit the bank button, this will place you on the west side of the gate house.

Second - The Auction house has been moved. The new Auction house is at the Tokuno Zento City Quad (where the bank used to be). There is a gate in the new gate house or you can use the red Travel Book and go to Tokuno then Zento City and you will pop right into the center of the Auction House.
    Edit: Okay guys thanks to Eidolon you no longer have to page staff when you have items to turn in for the auction. There is now a chest that you as players cannot open but you CAN drop your bags with items and books into it. This will help for those players that cannot always seem to be on when staff is on. Just make sure you put a book with your name and starting bid in the bag with your item or we do not know who it belongs to or how much to sell it for.

Third - I will be relocating the Deco mall as soon as I have time. I am not sure where I will be moving it to but I will NOT remove the current Deco mall untill I have the new one completed and stocked and it is ready to go live. So please feel free to continue to shop at the Deco Mall (do not forget there is the one with all the interior items as well as a second one with all of the outside stuff. Gates for both of them are at the Gate House in Skara Brae). I will rebuild the buildings the Deco Mall is in so that you guys can continue to shop and purchase deco items.

Fourth - This is a big one. We will be relocating the Vendor Mall soon. There will be individual vendor shops for your vendors which you can personalize to your specific needs so keep an eye on the forums for more information about this as it develops. EDIT: Please see here ( https://kotrt.rpg-board.net/t227-player-vendor-mall-update#725 ) for an update on the new Vendor Mall.

Fifth - We lost the Custom Mob Zoo in the revert BUT I have replaced all the cages and will be in the process of respawning the mobs in there over the next few days so please bear with me on this one. It is located in Fel Magencia, please use the Bank Button to go here. This is a great place to check out our custom mobs though. Keep in mind there is no information on who drops which items this is only a display area of the mobs themselves.
    I will update this list as these things develop.

Love Ya,
    Morggy

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:12 am